Yocan Evolve Manual
Powering the Yocan Evolve Vaporizer
- Fully charge the Yocan Evolve Vaporizer for excellent results.
- After fully charging the battery, click the power button 5 times to turn on the vaporizer, It is located at the middle part of the battery.
- You can now begin sterilizing the coils once you have powered on the Yocan Evolve Vaporizer. Press and hold the power button for 5 seconds, repeat this process 2 or 3 times. The reason for this process is to remove any impurities from the heating chamber.
- Let the vaporizer rest for about 2-3 minutes and then you can start loading your wax concentrates onto your Yocan Evolve vaporizer.
How to Load the Yocan Evolve Vaporizer
- Remove the mouthpiece by twisting it counter clockwise to expose the coil.
- Remove the coil cap by twisting it counter clockwise to expose the heating chamber.
- Load your favorite concentrates onto the coil. Avoid touching the coils with the dab tool as it may damage the coils.
- Place the coil cap by twisting it clockwise.
- Place the mouthpiece by twisting it clockwise. Do not overtighten the coil cap or mouthpiece as it may damage the threading.
How to Vape the Yocan Evolve Vaporizer
- After the vaporizer is fully charged and loaded, press and hold the power button to start generating vapor and draw from the mouthpiece.
- Repeat this process until all concentrates are completely consumed.
Cleaning and Maintaining your Yocan Evolve Vaporizer
The Yocan Evolve Vaporizer is easy to clean and maintain. Assembling and disassembling the parts of the vaporizer is also easy. To do this follow the steps below;
- Turn on the vaporizer by clicking the power button 5 times repeatedly.
- Remove the mouthpiece and coil cap to expose the coil.
- Turn the vaporizer upside down and start holding the power button to vaporize or remove residue inside the coil. This makes the cleaning process easier.
- Let the Yocan Evolve Vaporizer to cool down.
- Use a dry towel to remove any residue on your vaporizer.