A high-THC sativa, Delahaze is known for its cone-like shape, long orange hairs and dense light green bud. With mango aroma on the nose and taste like the tropical fruit. Prominent terepenes include terpinolene, myrcene, and pinene.
- Produced inOntario
- BrandSan Rafael ’71
- Common nameDELAHAZE
- TerpenesMyrcene 13.76-16.51%, Pinene 9.44-13.29%, Terpinolene 17.58-22.45%
- Method of consumptionInhalation
- Growing methodIndoor
- Harvesting methodHand-harvested
- AccoladesTop Sativa Flower – Canadian Cannabis Awards, Toronto, 2016Top Sativa Flower, Finalist – Canadian Cannabis Awards, Toronto, 2017Top Licensed Producer – Canadian Cannabis Awards, Toronto, 2017
- Packaging materialFibre (Paperboard)
Remember, what works for others may not work for you. Educating yourself and cautious experimentation will help you find your way. If you use cannabis, you could experience impaired ability to remember, concentrate or react quickly, sleepiness, nausea or vomiting, anxiety, fear, or panic. Frequent use over a long time can hurt your lungs and make it harder to breathe (if smoked), affect your mental health, make you physically dependent and/or can cause cannabis use disorder.
Cannabis is an agricultural product and as such there is some expected variation between harvests and batches. The product you receive may not be exactly as illustrated. The displayed THC and CBD ranges are estimates provided by the federally licensed producer. When you receive your order, please check the THC and CBD ranges on the package(s). In the event of a discrepancy between the website and a package, you should rely on the information on the package.
$140.00 – $1,700.00
Choose an option
Add to cart
1 Oz, 1 Pound, 1/2 Oz, 1/2 Pound, 1/4 Pound